Welcome to all Pate’s parents from the Pate's Parents’ Association (PPA) Committee!
The committee is a team of parents such as yourselves elected to keep the PPA on the move. By the very fact that you are a Pate’s parent you are already a member of the PPA, a registered charity.
Our aim is to do all we can to advance the education of our children by providing and assisting in the provision of facilities for education at the School – this means lots of fundraising which in turn needs lots of volunteers and support from our members! Our aim is to keep you informed of our fundraising activities and to make it is easy as possible for you to volunteer to help at school events. We are open to all offers of help - please feel free to email us with ideas, suggestions, offers and thoughts. We look forward to hearing from you!
Meet the PPA Team:
- Fiona Crouch (Chair) - PAchair@patesgs.org
- Libby Flackett (Vice Chair) - PAvicechair@patesgs.org
- Louise Hutchinson (Secretary) - PAsecretary@patesgs.org
- Margaret Kula (Treasurer) - PAtreasurer@patesgs.org
- Emma Smith (100Club) - PA100club@patesgs.org
- Emma Brazier and Chloe Murphy (Nearly New Uniform) - PAuniform@patesgs.org
- Eleanor Fea (Stock Manager) and Aimee Edge - PAStock@patesgs.org
- Ping Thomas (Data & Volunteers) - PAVolunteers@patesgs.org
- Helen Divett (Match Funding enquiries) - PAmatch@patesgs.org
- Stephen Locke (Staff Rep)
- Bethan Morgan (Staff Rep)
- Sarah Cartwright (Staff Rep)
Our Committee meetings take place every half term and we hold our Annual General Meeting (AGM) in the Autumn term.
The 2022 PPA AGM will take place on Wednesday 12th October, 7 - 8 pm in the Art Gallery, all members are very welcome to attend. Please email PASecretary@patesgs.org to register your interest in coming along. Please click on the relevant documents below to access the 2022 AGM Agenda, the Draft Minutes from the 2021 AGM and information about the Committee Roles which are open for election at the AGM:
Our next committee meeting will be held at Pate's on Tuesday 18th October 7 pm - 8 pm in the Bungalow - please email PASecretary@patesgs.org to register your interest in coming along.
Want to Know More?
Minutes of committee meetings can be found here:
Minutes from previous Pate's Parents’ Association AGM meetings and Annual Reports are available here:
We issue a newsletter every summer which highlights donations to school, fund raising events and social activities. Below are links to recent editions: