Are you a recent school leaver, studying at university?
How about returning to school to experience life as a teacher and ‘Intern and Earn’ in your summer holidays?
Odyssey Teaching School Hub, led by Pate’s Grammar School and supported by other Gloucestershire secondary schools, is delighted to be offering paid internships to undergraduate and masters’ students wanting to find out more about a career in teaching by spending time in school.
During the internship, you will have the opportunity to:
- Shadow experienced teachers and observe lessons
- Jointly plan lessons and share your passion for your subject with students
- Receive one-to-one career and subject guidance from other passionate subject leaders
- Take advantage of opportunities to network with qualified subject specialists
- See a snapshot into different aspects of the teaching profession
The internship programme is open to students who are considering a career in teaching, and studying one of the following subjects:
And the best bit, you’ll be paid £300 per week for taking part in the internship programme.
To apply for the internship, click here.
Or to find out more information about the programme, click here.