A TYPICAL WEEK IN THE LIFE OF A Y12 PATE'S STUDENT
Below is an example timetable of a typical week for a Y12 student.
- We operate a Fortnightly Timetable: Week A and Week B.
- There are 9 one-hour lessons per subject per fortnight.
- Students are required to be at school for 8.40am.
- Students must stay on the school site during P1 – P4 lesson times, even if they have a Study Period.
- Students are allowed offsite during Break Time and Lunch Time.
- If they have no lesson scheduled for P5 they may leave school at 1.40pm, beginning of Lunch.
- TPM stands for Tuesday Afternoon. It is a time for volunteering in the community, Pate’s Baccalaureate, some lessons, and occasional compulsory House Events.
- Wednesday Games are compulsory for Y12s. There is also an option to do Games off-site (for activities we cannot support – swimming, cycling, horse riding etc).
- IAG stands for Information, Advice & Guidance. This is a fortnightly event and covers topics outside of the core academic curriculum.