A TYPICAL WEEK IN THE LIFE OF A YEAR 12 PATE'S STUDENT
Below is an example timetable of a typical week for a Year 12 student:
- We operate a fortnightly timetable: Week A and Week B.
- There are 9 one-hour lessons per subject per fortnight.
- Students are required to be at school for 8.40am.
- Students must stay on the school site during P1 – P4 lesson times, even if they have a Study Period.
- Students are allowed offsite during Break Time and Lunch Time.
- If students have no lesson scheduled for P5, they may leave school at 1.40pm (beginning of Lunch).
- TPM stands for Tuesday Afternoon. It is a time for volunteering in the community, extracurricular activities, some lessons, and occasional compulsory House Events. You can find out more about TPM here.
- Wednesday Games is compulsory for Year 12s. There is also an option to do Games off-site (for activities we cannot support, e.g. swimming, cycling, horse riding etc.).
- IAG stands for Information, Advice & Guidance. This is a fortnightly event and covers topics outside of the core academic curriculum.