Welcome to all Pate’s parents from the Pate's Parents’ Association (PPA) Committee!
The committee is a team of parents such as yourselves elected to keep the PPA on the move. By the very fact that you are a Pate’s parent you are already a member of the PPA, a registered charity.
Our aim is to do all we can to advance the education of our children by providing and assisting in the provision of facilities for education at the School – this means lots of fundraising which in turn needs lots of volunteers and support from our members! Our aim is to keep you informed of our fundraising activities and to make it is easy as possible for you to volunteer to help at school events. We are open to all offers of help - please feel free to email us with ideas, suggestions, offers and thoughts. We look forward to hearing from you!
Meet the PPA Team:
- Anna Macey-Michael (Chair) - PAchair@patesgs.org
- Anne Daly (Vice Chair) - PAvicechair@patesgs.org
- Bronwyn Syiek (Secretary) - PAsecretary@patesgs.org
- Margaret Kula (Treasurer) - PAtreasurer@patesgs.org
- Alex Collishaw - PA100club@patesgs.org
- Jo Pearce - PAuniform@patesgs.org
- Eleanor Fea (Stock Manager)
- Ping Thomas (Data Manager) - PAVolunteers@patesgs.org
- Graham Palmer (Match Funding) PAmatch@patesgs.org
- Stephen Locke (Staff Rep)
- Sarah Cartwright (Staff Rep)
We hold Committee Meetings every half term and hold our Annual General Meeting (AGM) in the autumn term each year. Meetings are usually held in the Leopold Room in the Development Bungalow. Due to the current situation, the 2020 AGM was held on Wednesday 7th October on Zoom and we were thrilled that so many of you could join us - thank you for attending! Our next meeting will take place at 7.30 pm on Wednesday 4th November on Zoom. Further details will be available soon.
Want to Know More?
Minutes of committee meetings can be found here:
Minutes from previous Pate's Parents’ Association AGM meetings and Annual Reports are available here:
We issue a newsletter every summer which highlights donations to school, fund raising events and social activities. Below are links to recent editions.