Welcome to all Pate’s parents from the Parents’ Association (PA) Committee!
The committee is a team of parents such as yourselves elected to keep the PA on the move. By the very fact that you are a Pate’s parent you are already a member of the PA, a registered charity.
Our aim is to do what we can to advance the education of our children by providing and assisting in the provision of facilities for education at the School – this means lots of fundraising which in turn needs lots of volunteers and support. Our aim is to keep you informed of our fundraising activities and to make it is easy as possible for you to volunteer to help at school events.
We hold Committee Meetings every half term and hold our Annual General Meeting in the autumn term each year. The next PA Committee meeting will be held on Wednesday 13th November 2019 at 6.45pm, in the Development Office Bungalow.
Always feel free to email us with ideas, suggestions, offers and thoughts.
- Anna Macey-Michael (Chair) - PAchair@patesgs.org
- Anne Daly (Vice Chair) - PAvicechair@patesgs.org
- Bronwyn Syiek (Secretary) - PAsecretary@patesgs.org
- Margaret Kula (Treasurer) - PAtreasurer@patesgs.org
- Alex Collishaw - PA100club@patesgs.org
- Jo Pearce - PAuniform@patesgs.org
- Eleanor Fea (Stock Manager)
- Ping Thomas (Data Manager)
- Graham Palmer (Match Funding) (PAmatch@patesgs.org)
- Stephen Locke (Staff Rep)
- Sarah Cartwright (Staff Rep)
Want to Know More?
Minutes of committee meetings can be found here:
Minutes from previous Parents’ Association AGM meetings and Annual Reports are available here:
We issue newsletters via the Head’s weekly message usually twice a year. These highlight donations to school, fund raising events and social activities. Below are links to recent editions.