With the start of a new academic year, we are also setting ourselves a new target for our ‘Pate’s Giving’ appeal - to reach £150,000 by the end of August 2023 - we hope you will consider supporting us if you can.
While the financial outlook remains uncertain and we continue to experience a shortfall in government funding, we are still very much reliant on this vital additional income to support our academic, pastoral and extra-curricular provision across the school. We want to ensure we’re in a position to offer the same ‘Pate’s experience’ for each and every one of our students for this year and in the years to come.
The response to our fundraising has been incredible over the last seven years and with the help of our wonderfully supportive community we've already raised over £1.2 Million - which is quite an achievement! Many of our parent and alumni community are already supporting us and helping us on our way towards this year's £150,000 target - thank you!
If you are in a position to help and would like to get on board and support us this year with a regular or single gift that would be much appreciated, thank you. It's easy to donate, just click on the Donate Here button to find out how. By supporting our ‘Pate’s Giving’ appeal you will be playing a significant part in the continued success of Pate’s – thank you on behalf of all our students.
If you would like more information about our donation options or need assistance with a query please get in touch with Alexandra Gregory in the Development Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our thanks to everyone who has supported our 'Making £nds Meet' and 'Pate's Giving' appeals over the last seven years: governors, parents, extended family, alumni, former parents, staff and former staff - we simply couldn't have done it without your help!
We would also like to thank the additional and ongoing support we receive from:
- Our Pate's Parents' Association, through their refreshments service, raffles, events, endless creative ideas and 100 Club
- Thomas Legal Group who sponsor various team PE kits
- Our House Sponsors for 2020/21 - James Barry, Harrison Clark Rickerbys, Matriks, Hazlewoods and Homeground Pharmacy
- The Pate's Society (our alumni organisation)
- The Diwali and Chinese new Year Celebrations
- Those who have made an optional donation when purchasing a ticket for a school event through TicketSource
- Those who donated refunds from trips or exam fees
- Everyone who shops through the Easy Fundraising portal
If you have any complaints about how we run our fundraising appeal, please contact the Bursar, Stephen Locke here or telephone 01242 538252
"I am continually overwhelmed by, and incredibly grateful for the generosity of the Pate's community. My heartfelt thanks extend to everyone who has supported the school."