Clerk to the Governing Body
We are looking for an experienced Clerk to provide a fully comprehensive clerking service to the Pate’s Grammar School Governing Body. This will be a permanent contract, subject to the usual probationary period. Please see (below) full details of the role and how to apply.
- Hours: average approximately 12 hours per month (may vary)
- Rate of Pay: £12-£20 per hour, dependent upon relevant experience
- Experience – Essential. Qualifications – Desirable but not essential.
- Start date: 4 May 2020 (with supported transition period)
- Deadline for applications: Midday on Monday 20 April 2020
- Apply to: Stephen Locke, Bursar, by email to: email@example.com
- Please complete a ‘Support Staff Application Form’ (download from our website here) and send with an accompanying letter detailing your suitability for the role.
- Interviews are scheduled to take place on Thursday 30th
- If you have any queries or would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact Stephen Locke, Bursar, either by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning (01242) 538 252.
Please see the detailed Job Description below.Clerk Job Description