Welcome to all Pate’s parents from the Parents’ Association (PA) Committee!
The committee is a team of parents such as yourselves elected to keep the PA on the move. By the very fact that you are a Pate’s parent you are already a member of the PA, a registered charity.
Our aim is to do what we can to advance the education of our children by providing and assisting in the provision of facilities for education at the School – this means lots of fundraising which in turn needs lots of volunteers and support. Our aim is to keep you informed of our fundraising activities and to make it is easy as possible for you to volunteer to help at school events.
We hold Committee Meetings every half term and hold our Annual General Meeting in the autumn term each year. The next PA Committee meeting will be held on 13th June 2018 at 6.45pm, in the Development Office Bungalow. The 2018 PA AGM will be held in October 2018, in the Art Gallery. Further details closer to the time. All parents are more than welcome. Please contact PAsecretary@patesgs.org for further details or apologies.
Always feel free to email us with ideas, suggestions, offers and thoughts.
- Laurette Thomas (Chair) - PAchair@patesgs.org
- Carolyn Hopper (Vice Chair) - PAvicechair@patesgs.org
- Linda Arthur (Secretary) - PAsecretary@patesgs.org
- Louisa Coley (Treasurer) - PAtreasurer@patesgs.org
- Andrew Thomson - PA100club@patesgs.org
- Dawn Eccles - PAuniform@patesgs.org
- Ben Coley (Media) - PAmedia@patesgs.org
- Anne Daley (Committee Member)
- Mary Farquhar (Committee Member)
- Carolyn Horrocks (Governor Rep)
- Stephen Locke (Staff Rep)
- Shirley Park (Staff Rep)
Want to Know More?
Minutes of committee meetings can be found here:
Minutes from previous Parents’ Association AGM meetings and Annual Reports are available here:
We issue newsletters via the Head’s weekly message usually twice a year. These highlight donations to school, fund raising events and social activities. Below are links to recent editions.