Life in the Sixth Form
Pate’s is a school where you can be yourself. There is a daily invitation to join in, work hard and enjoy the huge range of activities and opportunities on offer. We provide an atmosphere of intellectual freedom and independence so you can enjoy working with your friends. But don’t just take our word for it: we asked Y13 pupils from class of 2012 to summarise their experience at Pate’s and this is what they had to say…
- The most perfect two years of my life: totally unbeatable!
- So much fun and work as you start to become an adult – but it goes so quickly!
- I’ve loved every minute and I wish I could repeat it.
- Lots of fun whilst setting me up for success
- It was a great move to come to Pate’s – lovely people and great teachers, lots of independence
- One word – amazing!
- A family environment that has prepared me well
- Completely changed my outlook and prepared me for life beyond
The deadline for sixth form applications for September 2017 has now passed.
Sixth Form Leavers Video